Air Racer Activity - 20 Pack
Propel innovation with this TeacherGeek activity straight from the Everglades. Send this racer flying with an electric project motor and propeller. Kids can engineer it for speed, distance or style by constructing the frame and propeller blades. Use real tools and learn from experimentation, evolving unique designs through the engineering process. Use recycling bin materials, 3-D printed elements or other found components to create propeller blades. This activity features TeacherGeek mini hub assemblies; build your own unique propellers by changing blade shape, angle or amount.
- Utilize the design and engineering process
- Encourage creativity, critical thinking and problem solving
- Learn about electricity, blade angle, and propeller design
- Apply the scientific method
- Innovate (design, build and evolve your own unique design)
What's in the Air Racer Activity?
|Component:||20 pk Quantity:|
|3in Slide Stop||20|
|Battery Holder(s) (2 AA)
w/ Switch & Leads
|Mini Motor Hub Cover(s)||20|
|Mini Motor Hub Base(s)||20|