Sphero RVR+ Programmable Robot + Sphero RVR+ Educator Guide
1 x Sphero RVR+ Programmable Robot
RVR+ is Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot and is optimized for the middle and high school classrooms and makerspaces. It’s drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customization. RVR+ is expandable and made for novice to advanced programmers. Students learn coding skills and computer science basics with the free Sphero Edu app or advanced programmers can level up with the Public Sphero SDK to program with Python and connect third-party hardware.
- GO-ANYWHERE, DO-ANYTHING PROGRAMMABLE ROBOT - Our most versatile programmable robot yet, packed with a diverse suite of sensors and built for customization. Drive RVR+ precisely and accurately right out of the box – no assembly or complicated setup required.
- ADVANCED SENSORS - Packed with on-board sensors including an improved color sensor allowing for more accuracy in programming RVR+ to see colors in its environment, a light sensor, IR, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
- ENHANCED GEARBOX - The gearbox has been redesigned to improve torque, payload capacity, and durability to take your inventions even further.
- BUILD ON IT - Simple enough for a novice to get started, but advanced enough to create anything your imagination can come up with. RVR+s customizable expansion plate lets you connect most third-party hardware including Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, and Sphero’s own littleBits.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - New-and-improved rechargeable and swappable battery to keep programs, inventions, and classroom projects running without any downtime.