EL10T: My First Coding Robot (Elenco) - Ages 3+
Your mission: code, explore and learn with EL10T! This one-of-a-kind coding robot is perfect for little learners, while still providing challenges for grade school age children. Hours and hours of fun and education will be had with EL10T!
- EL10T coding blocks introduce young minds to programming and programming concepts. Coding blocks program directions and EL10T's movement- left turn, right turn and forward.
- Build important logic, problem solving, sequencing and critical thinking skills.
- Insert coding blocks into the control panel base and upload into EL10T's helmet. Put the helmet on EL10T's head. You really do put ideas in EL10T's head!
- Understand the process of writing and rewriting code by changing the sequence of blocks in the control panel.
- Start coding with 16 mission cards that direct EL10T to explore the Solar system or town with the double-sided mat-map. Graduate to coding EL10T's movements on a table top or in your house.
- Includes 16 Mission cards, 20 Coding Blocks, cardboard obstacles, stickers, Coding Panel and EL10T the Coding Robot.
Developed in 2019, EL10T is our first robot designed especially for children age 3+. EL10T teaches children the basics of robotics and coding, while incorporating problem-solving and creativity. Children will be delighted to see their coding skills bring EL10T to life, as he navigates his surroundings. You can even use the coding blocks to create your own custom path for EL10T. There are endless possibilities for family fun!
EDUEL10T, Elliot, Eliot
For ages 3 and up.
Batteries: 7 AA batteries required