Hummingbird Duo Medium Classroom Kit: For 16-24 Students
This is the 2nd generation of the Hummingbird Robotics Kit.
Inspire deep and joyful learning with the Hummingbird Duo Robotics Kit! The Hummingbird Robotics Kit is comprised of lights, sensors, and motors which allow students to build a robot out of any materials. The power of Hummingbird is in its flexibility - the same reusable kit can animate a poem, model the human arm, build an autonomous rover, or create a pinball machine. Hummingbird epitomizes a low-floor, high-ceiling approach: absolute beginners can build & program a robot in minutes, but continue learning advanced engineering & programming for years.
Hummingbird Duo Medium Classroom Kit Contents:
- Eight Hummingbird Duo controllers
- Power supply, USB cable, terminal tool, snap-in stand-offs for each controller
- Six each of red, orange, yellow, and green single-color LEDs
- Sixteen tri-color LEDs
- Twenty hobby servos and twelve servo extension cables
- Eight gear motors with wheels and plastic block adapters
- Eight vibration motors
- Eight each of light and temperature sensors
- Four each of distance, sound, and rotary sensors
- Packaged in two reusable plastic tray organizers