Hummingbird Duo Small Classroom Kit: For 8 to 12 Students
This is the 2nd generation of the Hummingbird Robotics Kit. For the newest generation that provides more features at a lower cost, click here.
Inspire deep and joyful learning with the Hummingbird Duo Robotics Kit! The Hummingbird Robotics Kit is comprised of lights, sensors, and motors which allow students to build a robot out of any materials. The power of Hummingbird is in its flexibility - the same reusable kit can animate a poem, model the human arm, build an autonomous rover, or create a pinball machine. Hummingbird epitomizes a low-floor, high-ceiling approach: absolute beginners can build & program a robot in minutes, but continue learning advanced engineering & programming for years.
Hummingbird Duo Small Classroom Kit Contents:
- Four Hummingbird Duo controllers
- Power supply, USB cable, terminal tool, snap-in stand-offs for each controller
- Three each of red, orange, yellow, and green single-color LEDs
- Eight tri-color LEDs
- Ten hobby servos and six servo extension cables
- Four gear motors with wheels and plastic block adapters
- Four vibration motors
- Four each of light and temperature sensors
- Two each of distance, sound, and rotary sensors
- Packaged in reusable plastic tray organizer