LocknCharge UVone Disinfectant
Disinfects tablets, phones and mobile devices to a 6-log kill in just 30 seconds, reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections.
- 99.9999% Bacteria Reduction: *1 MRSA bacterium after a 99.9999% reduction. Kill rate claims are based on preliminary data only conducted by third-party lab. Preliminary test data is available upon request.
- Touchless sensors mean users never physically touch the station, reducing cross contamination.
- Rapid UV-C Technology Disinfects in Just 30 Seconds
- Six Times Quicker Than Traditional Wipes
- Convenient and Visible
- 25,000 Hours (3 million uses) of Bulb Life
- Pairs easily with the LocknCharge charging solution
- Powerful enough for healthcare, but perfect for all verticals–including education, manufacturing, corporate/SMB, hospitality/restaurants, retail, and more.
- 1-Year warranty*
- External Dimensions: 15" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 12" (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 10.5” (L) x 1.5” (W) x 7.25” (H)
- Unit Weight: 10.68 lbs
- Input power: (12V 6A) via barrel jack that is 6mm in diameter. Overload at 12.5A. Overload protection on each lamp
What’s in the box
- UVone unit
- Mounting plate
- Wall mount
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
Simple and fast operation increases hygiene compliance.
A cell phone has 18x more bacteria than a public restroom. Reduce the spread of hospital-acquired infections in just 30 seconds by following these simple steps with UVone UV disinfection for mobile devices.