Neuron Inventor Kit
by Make Block
- Makeblock Neuron is a programmable electronic building block platform for STEM education. It contains over 30 kinds of blocks with different functions, so creators can build a variety of innovative gadgets.
- Craft a new invention in just 5 minutes: Building blocks are connected in a snap with magnetic Pogo Pins. Users can simply assemble the blocks to make creative gadgets without needing to write any code.
- No Coding Experience Required: The graphical programming interface in the Neuron app enables beginners to easily create Neuron applications and add basic or advanced functionality (e.g. IoT) into their inventions.
- Continuously Updated Invention Guides: The Neuron app comes with Invention Guides and video tutorials to show you how to get started building with the Inventor Kit. Follow, then lead with your own creative ideas.
- mBlock Support: Neuron gadgets can be controlled and programmed using mBlock on desktop and the Neuron app on mobile devices. All blocks can be compatible with the mechanical parts of Makeblock via Neuron board.