Sphero Blueprint Build Kit
Designed for middle and high school classrooms, the Blueprint Build Kit enables students to learn foundational engineering concepts as they design and build working prototypes. With its approachable design, easy-to-handle parts, and supporting content, Blueprint Build makes engaging with mechanical and structural engineering hands-on, fun, and accessible to aspiring engineers of all abilities.
One kit engages 2–3 students. Looking for an option for the whole class? Check out the Blueprint Build Class Pack.
- EASY PROTOTYPING Blueprint Build’s 320+ modular parts are easy to assemble for rapid prototyping due to their practical size and visual and technical simplicity.
- LESSONS & UNIT PLANS INCLUDED The Blueprint Build Kit comes with 50+ hours of in-depth, standards-aligned lessons and unit plans to help teach students about simple machines, compound machines, and calculating mechanical advantage.
- HANDS-ON PROBLEM SOLVING Solving problems is the foundation of engineering. Blueprint Build allows students to quickly design, build, and test mechanical and structural engineering concepts in the classroom.
- ENGINEERING & BEYOND Students explore cross-curricular concepts in engineering and design while learning critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- RELEVANT LEARNING Flexible and standards-aligned lessons and unit plans help teach students about simple and compound machines and calculating mechanical advantage.
- BUILD IN CAD The Blueprint Build Class Pack supports various CAD certification curricula with free Blueprint Onshape documents, as well as Solidworks and STEP files for CAD software support.
NOTE: Product components may differ slightly from image