Sphero RVR+ Educator Guide
You don’t need to be a computer science expert to discover the endless possibilities for Sphero RVR+ in the classroom! Our in-depth, standards-aligned RVR+ Educator Guide walks you through getting started with RVR+, our most customizable robot for beginner–advanced programmers, and includes eight NEW ready-to-run, cross-curricular classroom lessons for grades 6 and up to inspire you and your students.
- SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE TECH INTO YOUR CLASSROOM: Our guide provides step-by-step instructions for you and your students
- CARRY IT AROUND THE CLASSROOM: This hard copy of our guide allows you to take it wherever you might need it
- NO ACCOUNT REQUIRED: Students use starter programs to complete the activities whether or not they’re signed into the Sphero Edu accounts
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: This guide will give you plenty of ideas for next steps with RVR+ in your classroom
- STANDARDS-ALIGNED STEAM LEARNING: Our eight cross-curricular classroom lessons allow students to get hands-on with subjects and topics you’re already teaching!
Find even more resources for RVR+ here.