NEW! Ozobot EVO - 18 EVO Classroom Kit 2.0 - Arriving January 2022!
The EVO Classroom Kit comes with 18 EVO robots, accessories, and 1 Ozobot Classroom license.
K-12 students can code EVO two ways: screen-free with Color Code markers and online with OzoBlockly visual programming. Ozobot Classroom software unlocks teacher training, lesson library access, and real-time information about student engagement for both online and offline student activity.
In the Box:
• 18 Ozobot EVO robots
• 18 Color Code marker sets
• Charging & storage base
• Classroom Kit Bin
EVO is a 1-inch, desk-friendly robot packed with tech, including:
• Bluetooth® Low Energy (30 ft. range)
• Ozobot Classroom connectivity
• Proximity sensors*
• Optical sensors* for detecting lines and Color Codes
• LED lights*
• Built-in speaker*
• Strong polycarbonate shell
• New feature firmware updates
• Rechargeable LiPo battery (60 min. charge time)
* Program these features and more with OzoBlockly!
Teacher devices – Ozobot Classroom, Ozobot’s STEAM learning management system, supports computers with the Google Chrome browser, including:
• Chrome OS with Chrome 56+
• Mac OS X 10.10+ with Chrome 56+
• Windows 10 with Chrome 70+
Student devices – For coding with OzoBlockly, students can use computers or tablets.
For using OzoBlockly from student computers (incl. Chromebooks), the following technology works best:
• All modern browsers
• iPad 3 and newer
• Android tablets
For using OzoBlockly with the EVO app, we recommend student tablets with these specs or higher:
• iOS 7.0 1GB RAM (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch)
• Android 6.0, 2GB rAM
• Bluetooth 4.0