Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit
Learn the fundamentals of Arduino programing and design with the Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit. Create robots or interactive displays using the provided servo motors. The included Robotics Board allows for the easy addition of any sensor without the need for a breadboard or soldering. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programing, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design. Detailed directions, project guides, educational resources, and videos can be found in our online database.
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- Two Robotics Boards and USB Cables
- Four Standard Pushbuttons
- Five Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- Two Screw Terminals
- Conductive Nylon Tape - ⅛ inch, 16 feet
- Two Standard Servo Motors
- Two Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
- Four LEGO™ Compatible Servo Brackets
- Four LEGO™ Compatible Servo Horns
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer