MonkMakes Electronics Kit 1 for Pico (lite edition)
The Monk Makes Electronics Kit 1 for Pico (lite edition) is a low cost, simple to use electronic Kit for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The kit has been designed to teach you basic electronics and coding via the Pico platform.
The kit includes the following components: custom breadboard with Pico pin names, jumper wires, header pins, a servomotor, resistors, LEDs (including a huge 10mm RGB LED), two push switches, a phototransistor, buzzer and variable resistor.
Using the supplied electronics, build 10 great projects and level up your knowledge as you go. The projects include; A touch switch, a thermometer, a light meter and a lie detector.
There is a detailed 68-page instruction book by Simon Monk to guide you through each project. The book is available as a free download, see the resources section below for the link.
- The Raspberry Pi Pico is not included with this kit. The Pico, with pin headers already assembled, can be obtained separately here.
- Low cost, simple to use electronic Kit for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Designed to teach you basic electronics and coding.
- Follow the 68-page guide and build 10 great projects.
- Complete with all of the electronics required to build the 10 projects.
- 1 x Solderless Breadboard 400 point.
- 10 x Male to male jumper wires.
- 1 x Micro-servomotor and accessory bag.
- 5 x 470Ω resistors.
- 1 x Strip of 0.1inch 20 way header pins
- 2 x 1kΩ resistors.
- 1 x 4.7MΩ resistor.
- 2 x Red LEDs.
- 1 x RGB LED (10mm).
- 2 x Tactile push switches (2 pin)
- 1 x Phototransistor.
- 1 x Piezo buzzer.
- Length: 120mm.
- Width: 105mm.
- Height: 35mm.
- Weight: 95g.