What's in the Box?
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. 1GB RAM. 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64 bit CPU
- 9” LCD display with an HDMI cable
- 7800 mAh rechargeable battery
- Integrated speaker with amplifier and external volume control
- 16GB MicroSD card including 20+ Piper 3D StoryMode levels, PiperCode projects, and more
- Software updating capabilities (requires WIFI connection)
- USB Mouse
- Micro USB charging cable
- 20+ electronic components including breadboards, buttons, switches, LED lights, buzzers, and 25 jumper wires
- 8 square foot laminated blueprint with visuals for assembly
- 25+ laser-etched wooden and acrylic pieces
- 50+ hardware pieces
- Phillips-head screwdriver
BONUS! Sensor Explorer Pack Includes:
The Sensor Explorer is an "add-on" to the Piper Computer Kit, Piper Mini or the MakersClub Starter Kit.
Includes a Temperature Sensor, Color Sensor, Ultrasonic Range Finder, two four pin diode jumper cables and three Sensor Profile Cards. The new software has three new worlds in Piper’s StoryMode, the Raspberry Pi edition of Minecraft that explain Sensor Explorer through game-based play, three new PiperCode projects and the Component Library.