CoDrone EDU Small Classroom Package (10 drones, extras, PD)
2 hours of PD for a group of up to 4 people
Meet CoDrone EDU
A Drone Made for Learning
Programming languages: Blockly and Python
What you'll learn: Drones, flight, accelerometers, gyroscopes, LEDs, color sensors, obstacle detection, sound, block coding, text-coding
The CoDrone EDU is a programmable drone, meant for learning in the classroom. Code it in Python or start from the basics with block-based coding. Unique to this drone are its color sensors, a front range sensor, a bottom range sensor, among others—all usable in code. With a durable and safe frame, programmable lights, and access to its 7 sensors, it's an excellent learning too and a great way to learn coding and engineering skills.
This is a great bundle for a small classroom. It includes 10 drones with additional accessories and professional development to make sure you're confident using it in the classroom on day 1. We recommend 2 students to 1 drone, with a drone or two for the teacher. This is a great set to purchase for a class of 5 - 15 students.
The entire CoDrone EDU Small Classroom Package includes:
- 10 CoDrone EDUs
- 11 Smart Controllers (includes 1 extra)
- 40 rechargeable batteries
- 20 two-battery chargers
- 10 sets of replacement propellers (each set has 2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise)
- 1 set of replacement motors (2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise)
- 1 replacement frame set
- "Basics" 2-hour of virtual PD for a group of up to 4 people
- 2-year extended warranty
Note: AA batteries not included.
"Basics" 2-Hour PD Course Included
A professional development course for a group of up to 4 people is included in this package. In this course, we'll help you get everything you need to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Unbox the drone with us and learn the ins and outs of all the features and specifications
- Learn tips for powering, pairing, and charging your drones
- Learn the rules for safe piloting, how to pilot the drone, and how to access all the settings on the controller
- Go over how to get started with programming and program your first autonomous flight!
- Know where to find all of our resources, tutorials, and lesson plans.
*This is a general outline. Our training can be tailored based on your needs.